.

.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 2: CCM

Hello Family!

     The Mission is going amazing! It is great hearing from everyone, thanks for all the letters. Last week I had difficulty sending pictures but I sent some this time so hopefully they work. So last week I forgot to mention that I had this little envelope thing from seminary that we would right for ourselves to open in one year and in mine I had guessed where I was going on my mission and it said Chile haha! That was pretty funny to see. Also we went to the temple which is about 30 feet from the CCM which is such a cool blessing. Also we get a new CCM mission president tomorrow and we had a big going away party for them haha. The Presidents wife got mad at me becuase I wouldnt take her drugs for just a small cold I have haha it was funny. She uses drugs fro everything and gives the missionaries way too much. Their bodies just need to take care of the simple things themselves. Also on our way to exercise one morning a crazy biker charged at us and ran into Elder Barrell but the biker guy just bounced off him and got owned. He got up saying he would fight us but there are too many big gringos haha. Hopefully he okay though. Also one night somone through rocks at the CCM and Tem´le and broke some windows, he got caught though. We did our first tie exachange and it was fun, the Tie Master left today though and I chosen as his successor. I always new I would be called to do something great haha jk. Basically I am incharge of the tie exchanges now. Also this week everyone is leaving except for our district and the one that got here 2 weeks before us. That means tomorrow there will be 33 new Missionaries. Exciting! Our teachers for the first 2 weeks were Hermano Meneses, Antileo, and Hermana Perez. They were amazing and taight me so much. Things are going well with my companion and I love teaching lessons with him, he is very different from me but we are a strong companionship. It´s amazing what can happen when you choose to love people and see there talents and strengths wrather than faults and weaknesses. I have learned so much.

     Today is P-Day again and this time we are e-mailing first so in 30 minutes we get to go out to the city for 2 hours. It´s super fun to be out and about ant the mountains are just beautiful. Also the tallest building in South America is right by us and it is super cool. Today our Latino Roomies left and they were super awesome so it is sad to see them go but they are going to do great. My spanish is going pretty good, I´m still aweful but I´m trying and that´s what counts haha. I know I will figure it out eventually. 

     I know that the Lord watches over us and wants our rightous goals and desires to be fulfilled, and I know that by having true faith in our Savior that we can all succed in our goals. So remember that when you are trying to uphold your new years resolutions or any other goals that you have made... through him we can learn a new language, become healthy, clean, have success in school, or work... anything is possible, especially happiness. I promise that you can do it with the help of Christ and your best effort. :)

     Let me know if you guys have any questions, tell Hope I would love to hear from her, and from Dillon as well. Sorry if my e-mails are all over the place haha. Have a great week everyone, love you all to Chile and back!

Love,
Elder Dilllree

We had our first completos at a place called Domino´s. 

Me and Elder Workinger in the front. Then from left to Right in the second row is Elder Stratford, Willis, White, then Elison in the back.

Santiago, Chile Temple

Left to Right- Me, Elison, White, Stratford, Loisotto, Ortiz. All way cool guys



No comments:

Post a Comment