.

.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12th, 2016

Hey Family and Friends,

     This week was another great week and thanks for the e-mails, they were all great. I love hearing from you all. So this week we had Zone conference and that was nothing to special but it is always good to see my mission president and his wife. They are so awesome. Also we had to go get Elder Robbins` visa renewed so that took another day out of our week... but we had some good things happen this week. We had 2 less active families go to church, one with a girl named Tahìa who is Hermano Loyd´s granddaughter and one of our investigators. She is super special and I have a lot of hope that she has been prepared for Elder Robbins and I and we have been prepared for her. We had some great lessons with her and she wants her Grandpa to baptize her! So we need to talk to the bishop and get some things figured out, but it is all really exciting. She reminds me of Hope a lot and she is 19. I gave her a BoM with my testimony in it and she lit up haha. She was so excited to have her own BoM. Oliver is doing well, he is kinda hard to get in touch with lately but we are trying. There are a lot of spiritual experiances that happen and it is hard to explain them but some great things are happening. Somehting that is tough here is that our ward is not strong and the members are not involved in much minus a few of them... it is super hard but we are trying to serve them and love them. 
     I love the people so much here, the members, the missionies, everyone. They are always occupying my thoughts and even in my dreams I have nightmares of missing lessons or people not showing up to church haha. I am not out here baptizing tons of people, having a 100 lessons a day, having 200 contacts, but I am making sure that each person possible knows that I love them and that they have a father in heaven that loves them even more. 
     I have also been doing a lot of studying and thinking about how our entire purpose in the world is to get as close to being like God as we can. The things I have learned from this have been changing me life... I love God more and more each day and I want and try to be like Him so much.
     As always, know that I love you all and that I am deepy sorry for my writing skills. Have a great week!

Love, 
Elder Dillree

P.S. 
If you are looking for a laugh-... so one thing that missionaries need to do is smile. So this week I tried to make sure I was always smiling... the problem is, is that here in chile there is dog poop every 2 feet and I gotta watch out for that so I realized it probably wasn`t a good thing that everyone that saw me just saw a weird white guy in church clothed smiling at dog poop... haha but I am always sharing my smile with people :)

Temple Trip
After temple dinner

Cerra Renca 

Gospel Declared on Mountain Tops


Angel Dillree

Huge Tarantula  
Cave
The rain





No comments:

Post a Comment